In order for us to provide a good service we also require patients to act responsibly by following the procedures below:
- Remember to keep your appointment. If you are unable to attend, please let us know as soon as possible, failure to do so will result in a warning letter being issued.
- Repeated Non Attendance will not only result in your removal, but also the removal of any family or anyone else registered at that address.
- If more than one person needs to be seen, make a separate appointment for each person.
- Please remember that a prescription is not always necessary with every consultation. Your doctor will advise you accordingly.
- Please request out of hours home visits for emergencies only and routine home visits for those who are too ill to come to the surgery.
- Please be patient with the staff. They are doing their best and are only following the doctor”s instructions.
- Don”t abuse the doctors or staff, either physically or verbally.
- Look after your own health. Exercise regularly, eat healthily, drink moderately and don’t smoke. Ask the doctors or practice nurses for advice.